Do you enjoy working in an Mobile environment with a drive for sales and a strong focus on customer experience?
Mrpmoney is looking for a self –motivated, passionate and energetic Telesales Agent to join their fast-paced team.
The Telesales agent will be responsible for selling Mobile products to customers over the telephone. The key focus of this role will include explaining products to prospective customers, closing sales, maintaining good customer relations when dealing with queries relating to products on offer, and meeting daily and monthly sales targets.
• Efficiently contact prospective customers to present information and explain available products.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from a script that describes products, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
• Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Ensure FAIS and FICA standards are adhered to when dealing with customer calls and correspondence.
• Update customer’s details and communications on Consolidated Debtor System.
• Ensure quality of calls is in line with Service Level Agreements.
• Ensure quality, friendly, consistent interaction when dealing with customers.
• Respond to and action all customer communication.
Requirements and Skills
• Grade 12
• 12 months experience in sales environment, Mobile sales experience would be advantage
• Knowledge of Mobile products
• Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
• Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Selling to Customer Needs
• Closing Skills
• Telephone Skills
A little about us:
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group. The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp, mrphome, mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and Mrp money. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mrp money is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Closing Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019