Transnet Trainee Learnership Call Centre Opportunity | South Africa
Transnet invites suitably qualified candidates to apply to be a Call Centre Learner and gain on the job training/exposure.
Transnet Learner Call CentrePosition Purpose :
- To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and Stakeholders.
- Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
- Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query escalation procedures.
- Class attendance and portfolio completion.
Position outputs :
Actively participate in all training programmes related to:
- Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
- Maximize customer service.
- Manage customer relations.
- Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
- Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
- Recommend customer service process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Ability to manage conflict
• Attention to detail
• Telephone etiquette
• Team player
• Service orientated
• Can-do attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer Literacy
• Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section
of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
E-mail : Thembeka.Mabuza@transnet.net
The closing date is on 03.05.2019. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application
before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at
Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com